Sunday, September 29, 2013

Case Study 159





 

I decided to join the Case Study 159 challenge ( http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2013/09/case-study-challenge-159.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FBhjes+%28CASE+Study%29 ) this week since I needed to get a birthday card made for my nephew.  A Fall birthday called for a "Fall" theme.  I just love this little acorn die and stamp set from "Lil' Inker Designs".   I pretty much followed the challenge example to a "t".  It just worked well for this card.  I stamped the background piece with a saying from the "Acorn Sentiments" set from "Lil' Inker Designs".   The stamped acorn is from CTMH "Harvest Happiness" stamp set.   The fishtail banner piece is embossed with a wood grain embossing folder from "Lifestyle Crafts".  All inks and cardstock are from CTMH or my "stash".   The inside sentiment and stamp are from same sets as mentioned for the front of the card.  Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hugs-
Janet

1 comment:

Jeanne J said...

Eeek! That smiley acorn is the cutest thing ever and so smart to add the wood grain accent panel! Smiling ear to ear here!