Friday, February 16, 2007

Black and White Contest


I used a purchased polka dot notecard from Michael's for the base. I then stamped the flowers, word centers, and greeting on white unlined index cards. I cut the flowers out with no border, but left a little white showing on the "hello" and "friend" centers. I then cut out the greeting into a rectangle and used a corner rounder to curve the ends. I then mounted it on black cardstock and trimmed into a mat. I wrapped black ribbon with white polka dots around the card and adhered on the front. I used pop dots from Stampin' Up to mount the greeting over the ribbon ends. Next I used pop dots to adhere the two word dots to the center of the black and white flowers. The yellow flower has a black checked puffy sticker on it. I purchased the puffy sticker from The Angel Company. The two black and white flowers were mounted to the card with monoadhesive. The yellow flower was mounted with a pop dot. All the stamps are from Wildflower Stamps.

No comments: