Monday, January 21, 2008

My in-laws 52nd anniversary card


Wow! My in-laws have been married a long time. Of course, they were only 15 and 17 when they married. I look at my teens now and can't imagine them married at their age. UGH! Anyway, I made this card using a sketch from the MOJO Monday challenges through Splitcoast Stampers. I used patterned paper from Paper Pizazz and Die Cuts With a View. I used a paper doily for my focal point. I stamped the heart(Scrappy Cat) with ColorBox Chalk rose ink. I embossed it with clear embossing powder. I added little black heart jewels to the stamped heart. The hearts at the bottom were die cut using Cuttlebug dies with my Sizzix machine. Then I layered a black sheer ribbon with a rose sheer ribbon under the doily over the dotted paper. I love black and white cards with a touch of color. I sure hope my in-laws like the card.

No comments: