Monday, February 18, 2008

DH's Valentine Card



I have a goal to do a little more chatting on my blog since that seems the more popular way of doing it. My family and I went to visit U of M in Ann Arbor today. My daughter is a junior and is starting the tedious task of visiting campuses. It is a great campus and in-state tuition is looking pretty good to us(parents). She was not totally convinced and wants to visit some out-of-state schools. Oh, Boy! Let the fun begin!

As for today's card, this is the Valentine that I made for my DH. I used a Blush card kit by Basic Grey. It didn't scan too well because the heart is chipboard and a little thick for my scanner. I really liked the kit so I made cards for my 2 DD also. I have no scan of those since they took them off to their oblivions(bedrooms). I used only items in the kit. Hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day.

No comments: