Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Have a "beary" happy birthday!




My friend, Kay, has a birthday coming up on March 9. We have been friends since we were 10 years old. She still lives in my home state of Tennessee. When I go home to visit family I always try to see her, too. She loves bears so I HAD to make her a bear birthday card. I made the card and thought I was done with it. It was the one on the bottom. BUT something just didn't look right. There was too much space on the bottom. It needed something else. I decided to punch some hearts out with my Sizzix machine. I think that made a big difference. What do you think? The bear and saying stamp are both from The Angel Company. The DP is from DCWV Summer matstack from 2007. I cut the circles with my Creative Memories cutting system. I colored the bear with colored pencils and Turpenoid. I hope she likes it.
PS
If you see this, Kay, have a great birthday!!!

No comments: