Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lots of Dots


Hello. I hope everyone is having a great day. This is an entry I made for a contest calling for dots. I did a lavendar monotone theme. I started by putting a piece of stencil tape across the middle of the card as a mask. I then stamped a variety of dots in lavendar ink. The large dot is from Stampin' Up and all the rest on the bottom half are from Hero Arts. Next, I moved the stencil tape down a bit so I could stamp the top half of the card. I used my CHF dots backgrounder to stamp it. I didn't have any cardstock to match my ink so I just cut a piece of white cardstock into a strip and inked it with the same ink that I used for all my dots. I then layered a sheer lavendar ribbon over it. I then stamped the sentiment circle(SU) and punched it out. Next, I stamped a dotted circle (SU) and punched it out. Lastly, I punched out one more circle from a small scrap of cardstock. I matted all the circles together and attached to the card as shown.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Do you enter contests too?