Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dutch Dare Challenge 5 card


Hi everyone. Today I finally found some time to make a card for the Dutch Dare Challenge #5 (http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/2008/07/challenge-5.html). The challenge this week was to use only 1 piece of Designer Paper. That was tough! I kept wanting to add some strips of contrasting DP and had to stop myself. I tried to add to the card by doodling and putting brads on. The paper is from Basic Grey Cupcake pack. I love this stuff! It is so cute. The stamps are from Clear Mini Stamps Bad or Fattening set by Inkadinkado. The circle is die cut with my Nestabilities. The greeting rectangle was hand trimmed with scissors. The edges of the card, DP and greeting were distress inked with Distress inks or Vintage Sepia Versafine. Thanks for stopping by.
Janet

1 comment:

Karin and the DT-Members said...

Great card..thanks for sharing at the dutch dare...!!!