Friday, June 26, 2009

Graduation Card


Hi all,
I am sorry to be so AWOL. It has been a crazy month. I finally finished this graduation card for our friend's daughter who just graduated from Wake Forest University with Honors. I wanted to make it personal so I actually diecut the picture of her college right from the announcement. I used my long rectangle Nestabilities for the picture and the greeting. The only stamping was the greeting which is a two part stamp that features the "outy" phrase for the outside of the card and the "inny" verse that goes inside the card. It is from My Sentiments Exactly. The inside verse says "Wishing you much success as you pursue your dreams and goals." I stamped it in VersaMark and embossed with fine silver embossing powder. I added the big flower and a ribbon over the corner. Now I need to get it in the mail. Thanks for stopping by.
Janet

No comments: