Thursday, May 10, 2012

OCL116/Crafty Steals National Scrapbook Day Challenge - Take Two




Hi,
Here is a card I made for the OCL116 challenge(Our Craft Lounge) and the Crafty Steals National Scrapbook Day Challenge - Take Two..  The requirements for the OCL challenge are to use a photo in either a layout or card. The challenge for teh Crafty Steals challenge is to use a scrap on a card or layout.  I used the photos from my grand-nephew's 1st birthday invitation to make his birthday card.  Isn't he just the cutest!!!  I just LOVE his big blue eyes.  I used patterned paper for the background from the "Toy Box Collection" 6x6 paper pad by Crate Paper.  The pictures, greeting(Cole is turning one!), and the no. 1 pieces all came from his invitation that I cut apart.  The xo and cute embellies are actually clear epoxy stickers by heidi grace that I adhered to scrap paper from his invitation.  I think this one of the few cards I've made without stamps.

 Here is the link to the OCL challenge:  http://www.blog2.ourcraftlounge.com/?p=7532
Here is the link to the Crafty Steals challenge:  http://blog.craftysteals.com/2012/05/05/national-scrapbook-day-challenge-take-two/
Thanks for stopping in today.

Janet

No comments: