Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Craft's Meow October Sketch Challenge: My Parents' 40th Anniversary Card

Hello there,
Today I needed to get a card made for my parents' 40th anniversary coming up on Nov. 4th.  I knew that I would use red since the 40th anniversary is ruby.  I also decided to find a sketch that would fit with the dies and stamps that I wanted to use.  This sketch by The Craft's Meow was just what I needed.  Here is the link to the challenge which is open until Halloween evening.
http://thecraftsmeowshop.blogspot.com/2012/10/october-sketch-challenge.html


Thanks for stopping by.
Janet

Supplies:
stamps:  Happy Anniversary(Fiskars);  40(Technique Tuesday);
dies:  Antique Tags One(JustRite Custom Dies by Spellbinders); Renaissance Hearts(Spellbinders);
embossing:  Fancy Flourish Grand Impressabilities(Spellbinders)
designer paper:  Earthy(Crafty Secrets); red metallic (American Crafts Christmas Foil);
cardstock:  black(stash); white (Gina K designs)
Ink:  black(Versafine);  Tea dye(ranger distress ink);
misc.:  distress tool(Heidi Swapp);

1 comment:

Concord Cabinets said...

Lovely blog you haave here