Sunday, January 13, 2013

MOJO Monday, CARDS, and Southern Girls Challenge: Thanks So Much

Good evening to you all,
I hope everyone has had a good weekend.  It's time to start thinking about Monday and work.  UGH!  I decided to get a card made for a few challenges that are going on right now since time is in short supply around my house.  I followed the sketch from Mojo Monday 275 challenge found here:  http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2013/01/mojo-monday-275-contest.html .  




 I also decided to follow the color challenge to use Chartreuse, Aqua and Grey from the Create: CARDS blog found here:  http://create.northridgepublishing.com/cards-blog-challenge-jan-2013/  .   
Screen Shot 2012-12-29 at 12.48.14 PM

And then lastly I made it a thank you card to submit to the Southern Girls Challenge :  http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/01/challenge-60-thank-you-kindly.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SouthernGirlsChallenge+%28Southern+Girls+Challenge%29  .

At first I struggled with finding papers with the colors I needed for the CARDS challenge, but I then I found my EP Dots & Stripes Metropolitan collection 6x6 pad with the perfect colors in it.  YAY!  The rest fell into place once I had my papers.  It's hard to see on the white card, but dry embossed the card base with a dot background to go with the dots on the papers and ribbon.  I used more of a CAS style on it since I thought that would work well with the polka dots.  I had fun making it.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Janet


Supplies
Cardstock:  CTMH
Designer Paper:   Echo Park
Stamps:  Hero Arts
Dies:  Spellbinders
Embossing Folder:  Quickutz
Ink:  CTMH
Ribbon:  supply
Flower:  supply


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! Love all the polka dots. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Siv said...

What a lovely card you've made!
Thanks for joining the Southern Girls!!
Siv xx

Eva Marie said...

Lovely card ♥
Thanks for joining us at SGC
xx