Sunday, October 13, 2013

MOJO Monday 314




 
 
Hello and happy Sunday!
I am so excited to be able to FINALLY be able to participate in the MOJO Monday sketch contest.  I needed a card for my daughter who is off at Grad. School in St. Louis.  A couple of weeks ago she took a course on urban bicycle safety.  She had never ridden her bike in a busy city before so this course was perfect for her.  I knew that I wanted to use bikes in her card and found this paper from some 6X6 paper pads from Studio Calico (Heyday and Here + There).  I used my Nestabilities by Spellbinders to cut the circle and the sentiment pieces.  The greeting is from Tim Holtz and it is stamped in CTMH chocolate ink.  All the edges are aged using my Tim Holtz distress tool with Walnut Stain Distress ink.  I drew in the stitch marks on the edges with a sepia marker by Faber-Castrell.  The ribbon is from American Crafts.  I better get this ready for the mail now.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Janet
 

No comments: