Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Heart 2 Heart "Up, Up, and Away" Challenge for July 2014

Howdy,
I have been a busy girl the past couple of days.  I am so glad to be getting my fingers inky again.  This card is one that I am entering into the Heart 2 Heart "Up, Up and Away" Challenge. ( http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/07/up-up-and-away.html ).  I used balloon paper from the "Balloon Ride" collection by CTMH.  All the dies are from Sizzix.  My niece is turning 16 this week and I wanted to do a fun card for her.  Hope she likes it!


Janet

3 comments:

Allie said...

What a cute card, Janet! Thanks for coming Up, Up, and Away with us at H2H :)

Lauren said...

Great card for a sweet 16! Thanks for playing with H2H!

Brandi said...

Great card. I love the layout of it and the colours. This is super sweet for a sweet 16! Thanks for playing along with H2H!