Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mojo Monday #396



Hi,
Happy Mother's Day!  I finally found some time to make a card for the Mojo Monday contest.  My daughter is graduating this coming Friday from Washington University in St. Louis with a Master's in Occupational Therapy.  I wanted to make a special card for her and used this sketch for it.  Her school colors were dark red and a hunter green.  I added gold for contrast and adding interest.  The stamps I used are from CTMH.  I used old SU paper and the red ink from my older stash.  The gold ink is Delicata ink.  I love that ink!  The background stamp used for the red paper is from MFT.  I embossed the red banner with a star folder from Lifestyle Crafts.  I cut the banners and grad cap by hand, but the circles were cut using a Spellbinders circle and a Creative Memories punch.  The cap and the circles were popped up with pop dots.  I hope she likes it.  Thanks for stopping by.

Janet

No comments: