Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Retrosketch 165


Happy Hump Day to you all!  I don't know about you, but I am SO ready for this week to be over.  I finally found some time to make my cousin's daughter a graduation card.  She graduates from high school this coming weekend.  I always like to incorporate the graduate's announcement into the card I make for them.  She sent me the postcard type that was a collage of pictures.  I used the retrosketch 165 for inspiration.  She had a lot of glitter on her announcement so I kept with that theme.  Her school colors are black and red thus the color scheme.  The papers I used are from CTMH, including the glitter paper.  The stamped saying with frame are also from CTMH.  The die cut letters are from Sizzix.  I used my old Creative Memories wavy cutter to make the wave cut on the red cardstock.  That is pretty much it.  I hope she likes it and I wish her all the best as she goes off to college in the Fall.  Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

PS
Here is the link to the Retrosketch 165 post:
http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/2015/05/retrosketches-165.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RetroSketchesAChallenge+%28retro+sketches+%3A+a+challenge%29

No comments: