Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Paper Players Challenge # 250: Summer Treats

Hi all,
I have been wanting to do some challenges lately and found this challenge by "The Paper Players".  I loved the theme of summer treats so I got out my favorite summer supplies and got started.  All the supplies are from CTMH.  I love strawberries and other fruits in the summer so that was where I decided to go with this card.  I used the "rock and roll" technique on my cute little strawberries(You're Sweet stamp set).  The corner berry is popped up with a pop dot. The sentiment is from the same set.  I added some of the new CTMH thick twine for interest.  Here is where you can find the challenge:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj2zjEHEE3FKfF-moqhyphenhyphen7DPpvtUh4jsCqdAICbriii73g7h_5p0y5El7R6oQmvaXZhY0q0WrHvgc0wczFpzimtqIe-c0HzTkAqe5gyuazqZ3RhtG640FV674bAKzXQFE3auCH3W0tJSm0Y7/s400/pp250.jpg


Thanks for stopping by.


Janet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those heart-shaped strawberries! Such a delightful, summery card, Janet! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week! Look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Karren said...

Those heart-shaped strawberries are just adorable! Fabulous, summery card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.