Monday, June 20, 2016

Baby Girl Card: Atlantic Hearts Sketch #165 and Between The Fold #23A Challenges


Happy Summer!  
I am so excited to finally be in summer mode.  I start my summer work schedule tomorrow and I am so happy that my hours are shorter.  YAY!

Today I needed to get a card made for my husband's cousin's wife who is expecting a girl.  The shower is next weekend in TN, but I won't be able to make it since that is WAY too far to drive for a short weekend.  I will mail the gift and card tomorrow via Priority Mail.  

I decided to use some challenges for inspiration.  I followed the sketch from the current challenge over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #165. 
Here is the link to their blog:

I also wanted to enter the "Between The Fold" Challenge #23A which is to use the "Calypso" paper pack from CTMH.  Here is the link to that challenge:

As for supplies I used to make the card, I obviously used the "Calypso" paper from CTMH.  I also used the matching flamingo washi tape from CTMH.  The sequins on the tag are also from CMTH.  The only things not CTMH are the two tags.  I actually found them in the Target Dollar Spot of all places.  I don't have a lot of baby stamps and happened have these which matched perfectly.  BONUS!  Love when that happens.  Anyhow, thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy summer!

Janet

7 comments:

Lori said...

I love this adorable card! Great job with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC!

Michelle said...

the flamingo paper is great for a baby card! thank you for joining us at AHSC!

Lisa said...

Very sweet card! Didn't think of it but yes! Flamingos are perfect for a baby card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!

Ali said...

"A" is for adorable!! Love this. The flamingos are the perfect touch. Great to have a matching envelope! TY for playing along at AHSC this week. ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

Annette Clark said...

Fabulous card! Great use of the sketch and the paper and color combos. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this week.

Jessica Kaiser said...

Cute Cute cute! :) Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

Jess - DT
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

Brandi said...

So sweet, those flamingo are super adorable Brandi R
DT member BTF
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca