Saturday, September 3, 2016

Heart 2 Heart "Hip to be Square" Challenge


Hey Ya'll,
Happy Labor Day Weekend!  I am posting a card I made to go with the "Heart 2 Heart" blog challenge called "Hip to be Square".  So obviously I made a square card with the main image also on a square.  Really clever, I know.  (I heard those groans!)  LOL  Anyway, for this card I used everything CTMH,  The paper is from the Magical collection as well as the arrow, speech bubble and camera (complements).  I stamped "smile" on the bubble with CTMH black dye in.  The "smile" is from the Cricut collection and it's called "Perfect Picture."  I also stamped "it's your birthday" in the black ink and this stamp is from the "Life Is Tweet" retired set. 

Here is a link to the challenge page if you want to join in:


Thanks for stopping by.

Janet

No comments: