Sunday, May 21, 2017

Muse Challenge #216: Happy birthday CAS style


Hello!  It's me again.  I always seem to do things in streaks.  I am on a roll today with card making.  I used my phone again for the photo so far it's okay, but I like the camera features better.  Hopefully I will figure out how to get my camera working again.  For this card I used the Muse Challenge #216 for my inspiration.  Here is the "muse" card: 
    
I changed it up a bit by using Colonial White cardstock from CTMH and also used a stamp that would include the greeting within the image.  I also used a different color scheme for my flowers.
If you want to check out the MUSE Challenge blog, you can find it HERE.  

To make this card I used a Colonial White card and cardstock.  I die cut a rectangle using Spellbinders Rectangle Nestibilities die.  I stamped the stamps from CTMH set called "A Bunch of Love" in black Momento ink onto the die cut rectangle.  I used CTMH Shinhan markers to color the image.  I popped the rectangle up using dimensional adhesive from Stampin' Up.  And that is it.  I great CAS style card.  These are so easy to whip up for any kind of card from birthday to sympathy.  Thanks for stopping by!

Janet

2 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

Beautiful colouring of those flowers and thats what Muse is about changing things up and love your taje on the challenge !Thank you for joining in with us this week x

Ardyth said...

This is lovely! Great clean layout and such pretty spring colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!