Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Christmas in July swaps for CHF

Here are examples of the two cards I made for the CHF Christmas in July swap. I decided to make 2 different cards as to not get so bored doing one. The wreath card was done using The Angel Company wreath stamp set, which was stamped in green and the accents were embossed in gold. I used my Creative Memories cutting system to make the circles. I used my Sizzix to cut the name plate.

The second card uses stamps from a Stampin' Up set. I stamped the penguin with black dye ink on white cardstock and then cut him out leaving a slight white margin. The snowy background was made with itty bitty backgrounds from Stampin' Up also. The greeting was stamped with versamark and embossed in black. The snow on the ground was created by tearing white cardstock and then accenting it with Stickles glitter glue in Diamond.

Here's hoping that you are all enjoying your summer!



No comments: