Sunday, August 5, 2007

Megan's 9th Birthday



















I made this card for my niece Megan's 9th birthday. You won't believe this BUT her last name is Crabb! How funny is that! My sister-in-law married a guy with that last name. When this stamp set came out by Stampin' Up I knew I had to have it. I actually used wallpaper samples for the background and first aid gauze for the mat behind the crab. I colored the images with colored pencils and Turpenoid. I accented with Stardust pens. I wish you could see the glitter from those pens. I hope she likes it!



2 comments:

Etha said...

Oh that is just too wonderful!! I love how you build up the card with the different layers of "sand", too cool!

Joan said...

This card is gorgeous and your story is adorable. You did a great job with texture on this card. It really just works wonderfully with this set.