Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sister's Birthday




Here is the card I made for my sister, Tammy, for her birthday. She has two Pomeranians that are so cute. I decided to make her a small scrapbook that she can add her pictures to of her dogs, Louie and Bear. I made her a "dog" card to match. I used a background paw print stamp from TAC to make the strips on the front of the card. I used another TAC stamp of the puppy. The message on the front was done using Word on the computer and printed in brown ink. The inside saying is from Kat's stamping and scrapbooking. I covered up my own message inside. Sorry about that - I forgot to scan it before I signed it. I used colored pencils and Turpenoid(like Gamsol) to color the puppy. I added the brown fru-fru ribbon at the fold. I sure hope she enjoys her scrapbook and card.

No comments: