Sunday, March 30, 2008

Any Shape but a Rectangle or Square Card


My Inner Martha is having a card challenge this weekend. She is asking for cards in shapes other than square or rectangular. I decided to put my new scallop circle Nestabilities to work. I love these dies! I definitely wanted to go with a Spring theme since I am so ready for some nicer weather here in MI. I used my Sizzix flower die for the glitter flowers. The only stamp I used was the "think spring" stamp from TAC. I played with the idea of adding something else to it, but decided that less is more when it comes to glittery cards. A nice quick and easy Spring card!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Wickland said...

This is SO cute! I love it! Thanks for participating in my challenge - I hope to see your work more often! You've got some great stuff!

Elizabeth
My Inner Martha