Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mojo Monday 31 entry


I finally got my card done for the Mojo Monday sketch. I have to admit I struggled with this one. I picked my DP first. I used Basic Grey's Gypsy. I have been wanting to use it so I figured this was as good a time as any. It has a very Springy feel to it. I love the bright colors. Next, I had to decide which colors I wanted to use with the patterned sheets. This is where I struggled. I finally settled on using the aqua and red for the matting and circles. I used my Nestabilities scallop circle for the largest circle and then used two smaller regular circles for the aqua and white circles. Next I tried to find a flower stamp that I thought would go with the paper. I just couldn't decide so I went with my Cuttlebug flower dies. The very center one was used on the DP to give the center more oomph. My little greeting is from TAC. That is about it. I think I may add some bling later. I haven't decided yet. Thanks for looking and have a great week.

No comments: