Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mustang Sarah's Blogoversary Contest 2


Here is my entry to Mustang Sarah's second Blogoversary contest which has to have paper piecing in it. I stamped my little guy(Me and my big ideas) on beige and blue cardstock first. I then stamped him on two pieces of patterned paper(DCWV). I cut out the various pieces for his clothes and glued them on the beige piece. I
added some color to his cheeks with chalk. Next I diecut the stars from beige and blue cardstock using my Sizzix machine. I stamped the saying and little star accent(Verve Visual) on the beige star. I also punched out 3 small stars. I then assembled the card. I added the white ribbon over the seam where the DP met. I added some Clear Stardust gelly roll pen to the star on the greeting. I am going to send this to a 7 year old boy named Gunner who has cancer. I hope he likes it.

No comments: