Saturday, May 17, 2008

Card Night May 2008





























I love card night! We had about 11 ladies at my house this month for our card night. Our fearless leader, Lorna, is always coming up with great cards for us to make. She is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and we love her! She also has a day job (LOL) as a teacher. A couple of months ago her school was burned down by an arsonist. She lost everything! She even had some of her Stampin' Up stamps there :( . Stampin' Up generously donated some materials to help replace what she lost. Her students loved to be creative and I believe it is because she is so creative herself. It rubs off on her students. I have scans of some of the cards we made this time. We had a good time. Most of the stamps are from Stampin' Up with the exception of the year 2008 on the grad card. It is from The Paper Studio "Clear Stamps". The font is called "Sophie caps - alphas". The sympathy card has piercing on the corners. I really like the piercing. It is easy and adds a lot to the card. I also like the possum card even though it had a lot of coloring. Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great rest of the weekend.





No comments: