Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Inner Martha Challenge June 2008



My DH and I are celebrating our 24th anniversary tomorrow on June 29. I must say that it has gone by so fast. I still love him dearly and would be in a heap of trouble if anything ever happens to him. Anyway, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. I used "My Inner Martha's" blog challenge as the kind of card I made my DH. I decided to go with her challenge March 11, 2008 which was to stamp on patterned paper. I bought this little paper pack from my LSS and it is from My Mind's Eye. I love this paper. I also used the tag from the collection. I used stamps from Inque Boutique for the card background stamping and on the polka dot piece of DP. It is hard to see in the scan but the image on the polka dot paper is a scrolly heart. I antiqued the edges of the card and tag with Rust Adirondack ink. The stamped images were all stamped with SU So Saffron dye ink. The snaps on the tag are by Daisy Hill. And that's about it. I hope my DH likes his card. Thanks for stopping by.

Janet

No comments: