Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MMGKDMC Melanie's challenge




This is my entry for Melanie's Pick a challenge using SCS daily challenges. I used a whopping 4 challenges on this card. I used the sketch, scoring, suspension, AND limited supplies which had to be red, white, and blue. This was very tough because I had no Gina K patriotic stamps and I had limited red and blue combination paper that wasn't patriotic. I also could only have 4 layers and only use 4 tools/embellishments. This is what I came up with. I posted the details to the card on SCS. Here is the link to Melanie's challenge: http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/2008/07/pick-challenge-any-challenge-contest.html
Be sure to check it out and join the fun. You have until 8:00pm Central time tonight(Tues.). Good luck and have fun. Thanks for looking.
Janet

No comments: