Friday, July 11, 2008

Sentiment Only challenge


Wow, 2 posts in one day! I may actually get into blogging daily if I keep at this pace. LOL Here is my entry for the challenge given out on htt://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com The challenge was to use only a sentiment stamp - no other stamps allowed. I had fun with this one. It gave me a chance to use one of my Bible verse stamps. This one is from TAC. I actually cased this layout from my July Cardmaker magazine. I saw it and thought it would work well with a sentiment stamp. I actually positioned my verse in a different spot so it was not a total case. Plus I used totally different colors since the case was a Christmas card. All of the paper used is from DCWV. I got the flowers from Oriental Trading and the jewel brads are from Making Memories. It is basically just a lot of layering. I just used my paper cutter to make all the squares. I did use my Wizard and Nestabilities to do the verse mattings. I hate that my scan isn't the clearest, but that happens when I have thick embellishments on a card(the jewel brads). Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening.
Janet

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...what a great stamp to showcase! And I really like this layout to make the sentiment pop! Thanks for playing!