Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm back!




I start my new job tomorrow and I have decided to start back posting regularly on my blog. At least that is my goal! With a full time job I will have to prioritize my time and I decided that maintaining my blog has priority over blog surfing. I am going to post my cards now and just do what comes naturally to me instead of worrying about what is 'hot' now. Here is my card for today. My sister's birthday is next week so I figured I would start off by making her card today. I used Inkadinkado's mini clear set 98065 which I got for a dollar at Michaels. I stamped the image and saying with black Momento ink on watercolor paper. I colored the image with Prismacolor alcohol markers. I used my Nestabilities regular and scallop squares for the matting. The paper is from Making Memories Embellishment paper 6X6 pack called Cheeky Collection-Emery(except the brown which is a scrap). I inked all my edges with Ranger Walnut ink. The ribbon is from Stampin' Up. For the inside I used the saying from the same clear set as the front. I added the "How about yours?' is just handwritten with black marker. I added the 'happy birthday' which is from TAC. Sorry about the white space on the inside of the card. I had already signed it when I scanned it. I just wanted to cover up the personal stuff! Well, thanks for looking today and I hope that I can keep on task with my goal of posting regularly here on my little old blog. Have a great evening!
Smiles to you,
Janet

1 comment:

Morgan Weeg Therrien said...

Cute use for that number paper. I think I have that paper too, and never thought I'd use it. :)

~Morgan