Saturday, March 27, 2010

CPS Sketch 159





Hi all! I got a card made FINALLY for the CPS sketch for this week. I loved this sketch and really wanted to join in on the fun. Here is the link to the sketch: http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2010/03/cps-159-part-1.html
I started with a card from K & Company's Designer Cards in the Classic K pad. I inked the edges with Walnut ink from Ranger's Distess inks. I then added some faux stitching around the edge with a brown marker. I then used other matching papers from the same pad to make the frame, label, and flower. I edged all the die cut pieces(all from Sizzix) with the Walnut ink. I added some more faux stitching to the flower. I stamped the Bible verse(Verve) with brown ink. The felt flower added to the die cut flower is from Crafter's Square. The frame and the flower were popped up with Dimensionals adhesive by Stampin' Up. Thanks for stopping by.
Janet

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love the flower accent! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea