Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges: Sketch 30 Easter Greetings



Yes, it is my THIRD post today! WooHoo! This time I have a card that I made for my nephew, Earle. Yes, that IS his name. He is named for his Grandpa. Isn't that sweet! I decided to use the sketch 30 from Crazy 4 Challenges blog : http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/2010/03/crazy-4-challenges-c4c30.html . I used an image that I have had for YEARS and it is unmounted (no cushion), but I can't remember the name of the company that made it. I do know that the company went out of business so it won't help you much if I did have the name. I stamped the cute fella with Memento black ink and colored him with Copics to match the background paper(DCWV). I used my Nesties label to die cut him. The greeting is from the same set from the company I can't remember. I used brown ink for it. I felt it needed something else so I added a faux stitching around the borders with a brown marker. And that is it for this little Easter card. Thanks for stopping by.
Janet

1 comment:

Silli said...

Such a cute card, love the funny image! Hugs Silke