Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moxie Fab World sketch challenge - Baby T card




Gosh, I didn't realize it had been that long since I last posted. Where does the time go? Today I made a card for my friend who is expecting her 1st baby in May. The shower is tomorrow and I needed to get a card made. I decided to use the sketch challenge from the Moxie Fab World blog. Here is the link: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2010/04/get-sketchy-our-go-to-sketches-week.html . When at all possible I like to make a card as personal as possible for the recipient. For this baby card I copied and printed an ultrasound picture of my friend's baby. I made a blue square card(6 x 6") with a top fold. I then picked paper from my American Traditional Designs "Welcome Baby Boy" scrapbook bundle. I die cut the frame using my square Nestabilities by Spellbinders. I assembled all the pieces as shown. The conversation bubble(Simply Adornit by Carolee's Creations) was stamped with yellow ink on white paper and then sponged with yellow ink. I then cut out the bubble and attached it with pop dots above the framed baby picture. I then typed out the saying on the computer and printed it. I cut the words apart and then glued them to the bubble. That is it. Thanks for stopping by today.
Janet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Janet! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)