Wednesday, October 31, 2012

CFC76: Miss You

Wow, two posts in one day!  I am on a roll.  LOL  Nothing like having to sit around on Halloween and wait for trick-or-treaters to get my posts done!  I am posting this card for the CFC76 challenge by CAS-ual Fridays blog.  This challenge is to use "kraft" cardstock on our card.  Here is the link:
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/10/cfc76.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FYopYU+%28CAS-ual+Fridays%29

I used CTMH patterned paper, cardstock and stamps.  The punch is from Martha Stewart.  The embossing folder is from SU Sizzix.  The greeting ink is CTMH.  The shading on the kraft embossed piece is Walnut Stain Distress ink from Ranger.  The dark green ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.
Janet

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

The lace border is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!