Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pink Christmas Card

Happy Halloween!
Yes, it's Halloween night and I am blogging with a Christmas card. LOL   Nothing like waiting to the last minute to get a card posted.  I made this card just like the purple one in an earlier blog.  I follow the "Christmas Cards All Year 'Round" blog and the October challenge is to use either a traditional image but untraditional colors or an untraditional image with traditional Christmas colors.  Here is the link:
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/2012/10/october-challenge.html
* the competition for October is now closed, but check in on Nov. 1 for the November challenge.*

I used stamps from CTMH.  The image is cut with the Artiste Cricut cartridge from CTMH.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I used a label for the sentiment from Spellbinders.

Be safe out there tonight and thanks for stopping by.

Janet

No comments: