Wednesday, January 2, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays, 10 Minute Craft Dash, and Unscripted Sketches 191 Card



Hello everyone,
I am on a roll.  Had some time today to do another card.  For this card I combined 3 challenges.  Here are the links for the challenges:

http://prettypinkposh.com/2012/12/10-minute-craft-dash-9.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2Fprettypinkposh+%28Pretty+Pink+Posh%29

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/12/cfc83.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FYopYU+%28CAS-ual+Fridays%29

http://unscriptedsketches.com/2012/12/unscripted-sketches-191/
 I have to estimate on the time it took me to make this card since I got interrupted in the middle of it by a phone call.  I had my supplies all together and paper pieces measured.  I am guesstimating it took me about 9 min. and 1/2 minutes to complete.  I was so happy to be able to use this new stamp set by CAS-ual Friday stamps.  The circles are popped up with dimension foam.  Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

Janet

Supplies:
Stamps:  CAS-ual Friday Stamps;
Cardstock:  CTMH;
Inks:  CTMH;
Punch:  Marvy Uchida(circle);
Dimensional Dots:  Stampin' Up;

6 comments:

Paulina said...

What a pretty card. Great use of your new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps set!

Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope to see you for a future challenge!

Deb said...

Love how you used the snowflakes with the sketch! Perfect! So glad you could join us at CAS-ual Fridays!

dstandard said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches !

Lynn said...

Oh I love the muted colors on the snowflakes. Beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Geri said...

Beautiful soft colors of snowflakes! You have created such a serene feel.....and in under 10 minutes - Wowzers - well done! So clean & simple...love it! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

scrapbaby! said...

So simple and pretty! Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! :)