Tuesday, January 1, 2013

TGF Farmer Farewells "CASE" Challenge



Happy New Year!  I am on a roll today.  Two posts on my blog in one day.  WOOHOO!  

I decided to join in on the TGF Farmer Farewell CASE challenge found here:   

http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2012/12/some-farmer-farewells-on-this-fresh.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SplendidStampingWithTheGreetingFarm+%28Splendid+Stamping+with+The+Greeting+Farm%29

I decided to CASE the following card by Jessica Marin. 

Here is the link to her card(it is the second card featured in this post):

http://myscrapdiary-jess.blogspot.com/2012/11/purple-hair-beans.html

 I followed her layout, but changed up the image and colors.  I loved her CAS design.  I used the Birthday Anya stamp because my sister's birthday is coming up and thought it would make for a perfect card for her.  I had fun coloring Anya and putting the card together.  I wish all the retiring DTs the best of luck in their new adventures.

Hugs,
Janet

Supplies:
Stamps:  TGF Birthday Anya;  MSE Hand Written;
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Blush; 
Markers:  Copic;
Pen:  Uni-ball Signo Broad in white;
Inks:  Momento Tuxedo Black;  Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen;
Dies:  Spellbinders;
Buttons:  CTMH;
Ribbon:  The Twinery and stash;

1 comment:

Blankina said...

Very pretty!!

Hugs Blankina