Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Clean & Simple Card Making Class - Day Two

Hello again,
Today was day two of my on-line class that I am taking.  And today proved to be a little tougher for me.  We were to make a one layer card.  This card is my third attempt.  It seemed like everything I tried something went wrong.  On the first card I had totally different stamps and dies.  I was almost done with the card and did the debossing and my washi tape pulled up part of my card!  UGH!  I wanted to scream since I had already almost finished that card.  Then I tried a different tactic and ended up with a die that won't deboss without leaving weird marks on the card.  SO this is my final try.  It is not perfect but it is done!  YAY! 

 
 
I stamped the heart (Verve) with Tulip ink (CTMH) and then stamped the arrow with two stamps from Hero Arts (one solid and one outline arrow) with gray ink(CTMH).  I then stamped the saying (CTMH) with black ink (Versafine).  I debossed the arrow with the matching die (Hero Arts for Archivers).  That is it.  Whew!  Thanks for stopping by.

                                                                                     Janet

1 comment:

Tessa Dudley said...

Thanks ffor a great read