Sunday, February 3, 2013

Clean & Simple Card Making 2: Day 3

Hi all,
Today I finally had a moment to finish my card that I made for day 3 of class.  I tried the gradient effect several times with no success in my eyes.  I decided to go on and work on the label stamping technique instead.  I found some Avery labels while I was at CVS the other day and grabbed them.  I then decided on a theme for this card.  I am trying to get my Valentine's made that I need to mail so that is my theme.  I actually really like this technique.  I stamped different patterns in gray and decided to use all of them on my card.  I used mostly CTMH products except the "love" paper which is from the Fancy Pants "Love Notes"  6x6 pad, red glitter paper from the Paper Studio, heart punch from Recollections, and the baker's twine which is from "The Twinery."  
 
 
Online Card Classes Clean & Simple 2
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Janet

No comments: