Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Clean & Simple Card Making 2: Bonus Day 1

Hi,
Yes, it's me again!  Twice in the same day.  I guess I am on a roll right now.  My mojo is flowing so I am going with it.  LOL  This time I made a card for Bonus Day 1.  We were to make a clean and simple card using die cutting.  Here is the link to the classes if you are interested in taking them: 

http://onlinecardclasses.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a894bae25cb515c9da0b56e48&id=f51111ce1c&e=66ff040d39

Online Card Classes Clean & Simple 2




Here is my card:




I used a chevron embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts for the background.  Next, I die cut the "absolutely" die from Simon Says Stamp out of Ruby cardstock from CTMH.  I then cut a black cardstock piece to mat the ruby piece on and attached both pieces to the white card.  I then trimmed a small piece of a color-ready border from CTMH and colored it black with a marker.  It is adhesive so I just peeled of the back and stuck above the greeting which is also from Simon Says Stamp.  And that is it.  Clean and Simple.  Thanks for stopping by.

                                             Janet

No comments: