Monday, October 6, 2014

WCMD Card 2: CAS(E) this Sketch #95 and JUGS #261 "Celebrate" challenge

 
Hey!
It's me again!  I loved this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #95 so much that I made another card.  Here is the sketch and the link to the blog:  http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2014/10/case-this-sketch-95.html 
 
I also followed the JUGS "Celebrate" challenge found here:  http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/10/just-us-girls-261-word-challenge.html   This challenge is to use the word "Celebrate" somewhere on your card front.  Again I used a CAS style approach to this card.  The patterned paper (CTMH Skylark) was just cut to fit the card front.  The sentiment (Hero Arts Happy Birthday Messages) was stamped partly on top of the patterned paper with the word "celebrate" showing up under the paper piece.   I then stamped the arrow (CTMH Word Balloons) and cut it out.  It is popped up with a pop dot.  I used ink by CTMH (Lagoon and Chocolate).  All edges were ink distressed with Distress ink Walnut Stain.  And that is about it.
 
Thanks for stopping by again.  :D
 
Janet
 
PS
My picture on the JUGS blog post didn't link right, but at least it does bring you here to see my card.

4 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Another beautiful card! Love the colors on this one too! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Chris Dring said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Leigh Penner said...

Another wonderful take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Love this sketch! Great colors and details!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!