Thursday, October 16, 2014

MOJO Monday Challenge #367 and Dana's Color Challenge


Hi everyone,
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I decided to join the color challenge that my upline (CTMH) Dana sent out.  She challenged us consultants to use 4 of the 5 colors listed here:  Honey, Sunset, Barn Red, Topiary and/or Smokey Plum.  I like to use a sketch to jumpstart my creative energy.  I searched around and decided to use the MOJO Monday Sketch #367 for this week.   http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2014/10/mojo-monday-367.html  
I also decided to use stamps with no patterned paper.  I REALLY had to dig deep to do that.  I also did not have a border punch to make the scallops so I just punched two 1 inch circles from Colonial White paper.  I then cut them in half and inked them with Barn Red ink.  All products used on this card are from CTMH except the orange jute which was given to me by a stamping friend.  Thanks for stopping by.  

Janet

No comments: