Saturday, February 21, 2015

Nacho Average Challenge #129



Howdy!
Time for another card.  For this card I chose to follow the sketch over at the Nacho Average Challenge blog.  This is sketch #129.



You can find the link to the blog here:
http://nachoaveragechallenges.blogspot.com/2015/02/nacho-average-challenge-129.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FJwVPz+%28Nacho+Average+Challenges%29

For my card I used supplies from CTMH.  The stamps are from the adorable set called "Love ya Silly".  The paper is from the paper collection called "Confetti Wishes".   I used "Pacifica" ink along with a yellow marker from CTMH's new Touch Twin markers.  I used a Spellbinders oval die for the blue patterned piece.  I edged all the pieces with "Crystal Blue".   I felt that it needed a little something else so I added a few sequins from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.
Janet

4 comments:

Tammy said...

oh, this is too cute!! Love the saying, and the little dinosaur!

Yapha said...

What an adorable card! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges!

Christy Lynn said...

Your little monster is so adorable! And fun colors on your card. Thanks for playing along with the Nacho sketch challenge!

Anne Hayward said...

Love it! Great background paper and who could resist that cute monster?