Monday, September 28, 2015

Michigan Card: Take Two!


Hi again,
I am having such fun with watercoloring.  I decided to do another Michigan card, but change things up a bit.  I love how no two cards are the same with the watercoloring.  It makes it so interesting!  I am entering this card in the "Heart to Heart"  SPLAT challenge which means we are to incorporate paint splatters.  Well, this card fits and I wasn't even trying to splat.  LOL  Here is the link to the challenge:  http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/09/splat.htmll  I also think this is perfect for the "Crazy 4 Challenges"  BLUE challenge #305.  This challenge is to make the dominant color blue.  And here is the link to that one:  http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/2015/09/crazy-4-challenges-c4c305.html 

The products used are all from CTMH.  Stamp sets used include Michigan M1083, Documenting Moments Everyday Life D1647, February Word Puzzle D1269 (retired).  Also used the new watercolor set Z3132, Dots aqua Z1853, black fine line pen, Lagoon ink and Outdoor Denim ink.

That's it.  Thanks for stopping by.

Janet

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What a sweet card, I love all the blue tones and even though there are splats it still is such a great CAS card. Thank you for joining in at H2H challenges.

Brandi said...

I love it! I love the blue tones, wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca