Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Paper Players Clean and Simple Challenge: #271 "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"


Hello again,
I am definitely busy with my Christmas card making.  I made this card for the PP#271 challenge found here:  http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2015/11/pp271-clean-and-simple-challenge-from.html

The supplies I used are as follows:  ornament stamp from CTMH "All the Best", holly border from CTMH "A Holiday",  merry stamp from CTMH "December Word Puzzle", Cranberry ink from CTMH, desert sand ink from CTMH, Gold marker from stash, and edging done with Ranger Walnut Stain Distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by.
Janet

2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

I love the colors of your card--they give such a rustic and homespun charm perfect for the season. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Lovely ornament and I like your color choice...beautiful CAS creation! Thanks for sharing this with is at the Paper Players this week!