Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Challenge #52: Create a Christmas Card


Happy Thanksgiving weekend!  It's the last day of my break before getting back to the school schedule.  I sure wish we could get just ONE more day.  I have so much to do!  At least I got to work a little bit on Christmas.  I got a lot of my shopping done on thursday and Black friday.  Whew!  

Anyway, here is a card I made that I am entering in "The Challenge" blog.  It is for challenge #52 which is to create a Christmas card.  Here is a link to the blog:  http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-challenge-52-create-christmas-card.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AlwaysPlayingWithPaper+%28Always+Playing+with+Paper%29  
I just love this stamp by Woodware.  I stamped it with Versafine Black ink and then colored it with Copic markers.  I add a little sparkle with a Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen in clear.  The trim on the buildings was done with a permanent gold chalk marker(sorry, manufacturer was not listed on the marker).  It was a fun image to color!  I just love to make christian themed Christmas cards.  
Thanks for stopping by.

Janet

4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

So beautiful, love the night sky and pretty star! Thanks for playing along at The Challenge!!

Geri said...

Awesome image! I love your beautiful night sky and your AMAZING coloring! So glad that you shared your card with us at 'the challenge' :)

Claire Broadwater said...

This is just beautiful! Your coloring is gorgeous and the night sky and star are perfect! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love how you colored the image and night sky. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!