Saturday, March 5, 2016

BTF #16A and Color Dare #183: Card 1

Hello,
I am in love with this paper collection from CTMH called "Penelope".  I got busy and made several cards with this paper.  This card has a fun gatefold.  I am entering it into 2 challenges today: "BTF (Between the Folds) #16A which is to use the CTMH Penelope paper collection.  The other challenge is the Color Dare #183 which is to use CTMH colors of Crystal Blue, Pear, Honey, Thistle and White Daisy.  Here are the links to the challenges:  BTF #16A Penelope and Color Dare #183 .  

Obviously I used the CTMH Penelope paper for my card.  I also used a Picture My Life card cut from the paper on the inside of the card.  The stamp is from the "Spring Critters" My Acrylix set with matching die used to cut it out.  I used my CTMH Shinhan alcohol markers to color it.  The colors are all mentioned above for the Color Dare.  That's about it.  Thanks for stopping by.
Janet

7 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful card...love the unique fold you did. Penelope paperpak is the greatest...and your combination of those papers is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare this week, and hope to see you next week with another great color combination.

Donna said...

What a great card! Love the fun fold and how you worked in the PML card. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog and Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Deb Killian said...

Love this card... great use of the Picture My Life card. Thanks for playing along at http://btfchallenges.blogspot.com/ - DT Deb

P.G. Lamb said...

What a fun, super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

Cat Nowak said...

Love the gate fold! Thank you for joining us this week on Color My Heart.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely fun card fold! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Color Dare!
:) Marie

G Eileen Studios said...

Such a cute card! So cheerful, it would be fun to display in your home all through spring! Thanks for taking a Color Dare.