Sunday, October 2, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch #300


Happy Sunday!
I had some time this evening to get a card made for my nephew who just happens to be a ENT with the Nashville Metro fire department.  I knew just what stamp I wanted to use for this card.  MFT  Pure Innocense  "firefighter boy".  I also knew that MFT Wednesday sketch challenge #300 was the perfect sketch for this stamp.  Here is the link to the challenge:

To make the card I started with a white card base (CTMH) and cut another piece of white cardstock to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.  I then used my Cuttlebug embossing diamond plate folder on it.  I adhered it to the card.  Next I created my yellow circle (stash paper) using my oldie but goodie Creative Memories circle cutting system.  I attached it to the card with part hanging off the side.  I just trimmed that piece off.  Then I stamped the firefighter boy and the fire extinguisher (MFT) with Momento black ink.  I colored them with Copic markers.  I then fussy cut them out.  I mounted the boy with pop dots, but adhered the fire extinguisher flat.  Next, I stamped the sentiment (MFT) with Versamark and embossed it with Stampendous Detail white embossing powder.  I adhered it flat to the card as shown.  I don't have a picture of the inside, but I stamped "Don't worry about the number of candles on your cake.  I have the fire extinguisher handy."  It's from the MFT stamp set called "Piece of Cake."  Funny, huh?  LOL  
Anyhow, thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

Janet

No comments: