Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Jingle All the Way: CAS(E) This Sketch! #200 and BTF#36a Oh Deer!


Happy Hump Day to you all!
I decided to get myself up and work on some cards.  I've been under the weather for 4 days now with a nasty flu bug.  I just needed to feel productive somehow.  I used the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge for my layout inspiration and then I knew that I wanted to use my "Oh Deer!" paper from CTMH.  That meant that I can also enter this card in the Between The Folds Challenge 36a which is to use the "Oh Deer!"  paper collection (CTMH).  Since it is a CAS challenge I just used paper from the collection for the background.  The stars in the paper are gold, silver and white.  I pulled out the gold and silver with the focal point.  I used silver shimmer trim for the banners hanging down.  The gold shimmer paper I used as a mat is also CTMH.  I stamped the jingle bells(CTMH) with Gold Delicata ink.  The greeting(CTMH) is stamped in Juniper ink from CTMH.  I then tied a bow in some white and gold twine attaching it to the top of the bells.  And there you have it.  Clean and Simple.
Here is the link to the challenges:   CAS(E) This Sketch #200   and   BTF #36a Oh Deer! .

Thanks for stopping by.
Janet

5 comments:

Donna said...

What a fabulous card! Love all the glitter and the twine on the jingle bells is a great touch. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

Pretty card!