Sunday, December 11, 2016

Merry Christmas: Mojo Monday #477 and AAA CAS challenge #79


Happy snowy day from Michigan!
We are in the midst of a winter storm here so I got busy crafting.  I am down to the wire with making cards so most of what I am doing now are CAS style.  This card was super easy.  I decided to follow the sketch from the current Mojo Monday sketch challenge #477.  Here is the sketch and the link:
I also am entering it in the AAA challenge #79 which is just a CAS Christmas card.  Here is the link to that challenge:  AAA #79

To make this card I started with a navy blue card base.  I cut a piece of patterned paper from an old 6x6 paper pad I have called "the merry days of Christmas" by My Mind's Eye.  I then cut a piece of silver textured cardstock from my stash and attached as shown.  The image is cut from a 12x12 cardstock paper from the "Christmas Wonderland Journaling Cards" by Carta Bella.  Love this paper!!!  Anyway, I popped the image piece up with dimensional adhesive by SU!.  I then attached a felt snowflake with silver thread tied on it.  For a little added bling, I used my Wink of Stella clear pen to add sparkle to the snow on the image on the church and the ground.  And that's it!  Quick and easy.  Thanks for stopping by!

Janet

3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Very classy card. Great composition. Love the colors. Thanks for linking up and playing our Christmas Challenge at AAA Cards.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an elegant card. Love that brushed silver look. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Janet, beautiful Christmas card! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace and joy. - Sweet Kobylkin